Business Matters is the UK’s largest distributed subscription-based monthly business magazine with currently just over 50,000 monthly subscribers and 1 million unique visitors to its website each month.
As the need for news changed, so has our offering, from printed news stand sales, to subscription only and now a multi-platform approach with print complementing our website www.bmmagazine.co.uk which is full of the latest news and has a daily rolling content ensure our readers full engage and can be kept up-to-date with the latest information, the best legal, marketing, sales and business guides, plus interviews, success stories, and profiles all just one mouse click away.
- Scale before you fail: How to scale your business to avoid bad growthThe goal for most businesses is to grow, so the concept of bad growth may seem counterintuitive to a lot of business owners. Read more: Scale before you fail: How to scale your business to avoid bad growth
- Ministers to give workers immediate right to request flexible workingEmployees of all companies will be able to request flexible working arrangements when they start new jobs under proposals to be published by ministers. Read more: Ministers to give workers immediate right to request flexible working
- Finding efficiency in approaches to hybrid workingOur perspectives on remote working have changed dramatically over the course of the pandemic. Read more: Finding efficiency in approaches to hybrid working
- Pounds and ounces to return to UK shops after Brexit as Government sets about cutting EU rulesPounds and ounces are set to return to shops and market stalls across the UK in a symbolic post-Brexit victory for the Government as it sets about cutting EU directives. Read more: Pounds and ounces to return to UK shops after Brexit as Government sets about cutting EU rules
- Energy firms pull cheapest deals as wholesale prices soarEnergy bills will soar by hundreds of pounds within weeks after dozens of cash-strapped suppliers withdrew their cheapest deals from the market because of soaring wholesale prices. Read more: Energy firms pull cheapest deals as wholesale prices soar
- Tax lost in UK due to fraud amounts to £35bn – almost half, say campaignersThe amount of tax lost in Britain through non-payment, avoidance and fraud has increased to £35bn, according to official figures. Read more: Tax lost in UK due to fraud amounts to £35bn – almost half, say campaigners
- Nearly half of every British business is struggling to find workersRecruitment challenges are spreading through the economy with two fifths of companies reporting difficulty securing workers, according to a report by the Office for National Statistics. Read more: Nearly half of every British business is struggling to find workers
- JP Morgan unveils Chase, its UK digital bankJP Morgan Chase is aiming to become one of the biggest lenders in Britain through the launch of a new digital bank next week. Read more: JP Morgan unveils Chase, its UK digital bank
- Stella McCartney rent row leaves rare stamp dealer on brink of collapseStanley Gibbons, the rare stamps and coins dealer, has put its American division into administration after a dispute with Stella McCartney. Read more: Stella McCartney rent row leaves rare stamp dealer on brink of collapse
- Crypto Engine UK Reviews & Login: How Crypto Engine App Scam?Crypto Engine Reviews UK: The market is currently filled with the individuals who are trying to find newer and newer ways to earn money by investing into the assets that are based on the fluctuating market. Read more: Crypto Engine UK Reviews & Login: How Crypto Engine App Scam?
- HOW TO FIND OUT WHETHER A CREDIT COMPANY IS RELIABLE?A financial company must become a reliable partner if you plan to borrow from it. Read more: HOW TO FIND OUT WHETHER A CREDIT COMPANY IS RELIABLE?
- 7 Reasons To Consider Pay Monthly Web Design ServiceEvery business must have a website to thrive in today’s digital landscape. Read more: 7 Reasons To Consider Pay Monthly Web Design Service
- VESTINGFX Review: The Most Flexible Trading Platform to Meet Your RequirementsA trading platform connects you to the global financial market where you can trade on different trading instruments. Read more: VESTINGFX Review: The Most Flexible Trading Platform to Meet Your Requirements
- Package Tracking: How Does the System Work?Various courier, shipping, and package monitoring software have become an integral part of our daily life. Read more: Package Tracking: How Does the System Work?
- Call Centre Outsourcing: Beyond Cost SavingsEvery business has to balance two competing demands. On one side, customers want the best possible prices and the best possible service. Read more: Call Centre Outsourcing: Beyond Cost Savings